|Project||69/71 Baker Street, London, W1|
|Main Contractor:||Lancsville Construction Ltd.|
|The Client:||Tony and Maria Evangelou|
|Flexwood||Fit-out contractor to Lancsville Construction|
Complete manufacture and fit-out of all internal joinery to 6 luxury 1-3 bedroom apartments in the heart of London consisting of:
• Full height (2600mm) FD30 internal doors and frames
• Refurbishment of box sash windows and new replacement sashes to all including all new draught sealing and ironmongery.
• New windows and balcony doors to roof top apartment.
• Skirtings throughout
• Refurbishment of existing feature front doors.
• Fully integrated fitted kitchens with granite worktops and toughened glass splashbacks.
• Full height built in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
• Full height utility cupboards with integrated washing machine and dryer.
• Mirrored bathroom cabinets with concealed lights behind diffused glass panels.
• High gloss MR MDF Bath panels and concealed cistern tops.
• MDF mail boxes and utility cupboard units to ground floor lobby
• Hardwood decking and seating with integrated planters to roof top terrace.