|Project||Graff Diamonds, 28/29 Albermarle Street, London|
|Main Contractor:||Lancsville Construction Ltd|
|The Client:||Graff Diamonds|
|Flexwood||Fit-out contractor to Lancsville Construction|
Complete manufacture and fit-out of all internal joinery to a Grade II listed building serving as the new headquarters and workshops of Graff Diamonds in the heart of London consisting of:
• New feature front door to match existing.
• New FD30 and FD60 internal doors in a combination of traditional 4-panel and modern Ash veneer
including matching door frames.
• Refurbishment of box sash windows and new replacement sashes to all including all new draught sealing and ironmongery.
• Refurbishment and part replacement of timber shutters to sash windows
• New fully glazed balcony doors.
• Skirtings and dado rails throughout in various profiles to match existing.
• Refurbishment of existing spiral staircase, manufacture of new handrails and treads.
• Manufacture and installation of new extension to raise spiral stairs by one level, including curved handrails.
• Integrated concealed mini-kitchens.
• New solid beech workstations.
• Several built-in cupboards for storage and utility services.
• New fan coil unit covers throughout offices.
• Leveling and repairing existing floors in preparation for carpets and tiling.