|Project||Stanmore Way, Loughton|
|Main Contractor:||Flexwood Joinery|
|The Client:||Mr & Mrs Greene|
|Structural Engineers:||Rodney Woods, Bailey & Smith|
Complete overhaul of existing residential property with extentions to side, rear and above.
Our work includes:
• Demolition of 80% of existing structure
• Builders work to construct new dwelling with double storey extention to rear and side and 3rd floor extention above.
• Builders work to construct new annex to rear garden, including raft pile construction to concrete base
• Construction of internal timber framed structure, insulating, dry-lining, tanking areas below ground, etc.
Internal fit-out consisting of:
• Water based underfloor heating throughout the house to all floors
• Travertine, limestone and marble tiling throughout kitchen, entrance hall and bathrooms
• Solid timber flooring to living, communal and some bedrooms
• Handmade solid Oak staircase with curved strings and handrails
• Handmade solid oak doors internally
• Handmade solid oak kitchen with granite work surfaces
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes in Walnut to walk-in dressing room
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes in Cedar to bedrooms
• Complete sanitary fit-out to 3 family bathrooms and 4 en-suite's
• Decoration throughout
• Heat exchange and air conditioning system throughout.
External works costing of:
• Solid Oak windows, doors and sliding doors to external elevations
• Oak cladding to facade
• Automated Oak garage doors
• Steel and glass balustrades to balconies
• Block paving to drive and garage
• Retaining walls to garden plus landscaping